DMCA Policy Tick.blue is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on Tick.blue or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
• Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
• You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in Tick.blue search results.
• A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Upon receipt of your notice, we will review your claim and take appropriate action, which may include removing the infringing content from our website.
• Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.
• Note that any false or misleading claims of copyright infringement may result in legal liability, so please ensure that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law before submitting a notice.
We take intellectual property rights very seriously, and we want to make sure that our website does not infringe on the rights of others. If you believe that any content on our website infringes on your copyright, please let us know by sending your DMCA complain at [[email protected]].
Please allow 1-3 business days for an email response.